Monday, July 2, 2007

ONE WORD....

Ravelry!

I heart Ravelry. Here is my info on the site. I am amazed at how intuitive it is. Maybe it will make me better about posting on this blog. Too bad work seems to get in the way of so much stuff. Seriously though, it was extremely difficult for me to not spend my entire day on there. I thought about saying I was sick and going home from work. I figure I can sit with my laptop and catalog my stash... it should only take a day or two (or twenty).

So, in the past few months I've made 3 baby sweaters (none of which I photographed), cast on and off for many projects. I am working on a pair of Monkey socks in alpaca sock yarn that is delicious.

Come visit me on Ravelry.

1 comment:

Calling on Kahlo said...

I just added my name to the waiting list. I am drooling I have heard such great things about it. You should post some photos. You knit the most amazing baby stuff, truly.